CALI Lessons are listed here: https://www.cali.org/content/lessons-subject-outline-criminal-law (extensive, available lessons are hyperlinked)
Quimbee Lessons on Criminal Law here: https://www.quimbee.com/courses/criminal-law (extensive)
Aspen/Wolters Kluwer: https://lawproxy.lib.hawaii.edu/login?url=https://aspenlearninglibrary.com/
- Casenote Legal Briefs series keyed to the following texts:
- Kaplan, Weisberg, and Binder, 9th ed.
- Kadish and Schulhofer, 11th ed.
- Glannon Guide to Criminal Law, 6th ed.
- Examples & Explanations for Criminal Law, 8th ed.
- Emanuel Law Outlines for Criminal Law, 9th ed.
- Emanuel CrunchTime for Criminal Law, 6th ed.
- Friedman on Criminal Law, 2nd ed.
- Jumpstart Criminal Law
- Audio Series: Criminal Law: In Other Words Audio Series (Introduction to Criminal Law)
- Video Series: Criminal Law: In Other Words Video Series
LexisNexis Digital Library: https://lexisdl.com/library/richardsonhi
- Skills & Values: Criminal Law, (2012 & 2014)
- Mastering Criminal Law, 2nd ed.
- Understanding Criminal Law, 7th and 9th eds.
- Q & A: Criminal Law, 3rd and 5th eds.
- Criminal Law: Model Problems and Outstanding Answers (2015)
In print only:
- Criminal Law: Model Problems and Outstanding Answers (2012)
- Black Letter Outlines: Criminal Law, 4th ed. (2019)
- Principles of Criminal Law, 3rd ed. (2017)
- Siegel’s Criminal Law: Essay and multiple-choice questions and answers (2013)
- Blond’s Law Guides: Criminal Law, 6th ed. (2009)
- Criminal Law in a Nutshell, 6th ed. (2020)
- Sum & Substance: Criminal Law, 7th ed. (2018)