CALI Lessons are listed here: https://www.cali.org/content/lessons-subject-outline-evidence (extensive, available lessons are hyperlinked)
Quimbee Lessons on Evidence here: https://www.quimbee.com/courses/evidence (extensive)
Aspen/Wolters Kluwer: https://lawproxy.lib.hawaii.edu/login?url=https://aspenlearninglibrary.com/
- Casenote Legal Briefs series keyed to the following texts:
- Mueller, Kirkpatrick, and Richter, 9th ed.
- Glannon Guide to Evidence, 3rd ed.
- Examples & Explanations for Evidence, 12th ed.
- Emanuel Law Outlines for Evidence, 9th ed.
- Emanuel CrunchTime for Evidence, 6th ed.
- Friedman on Evidence, 2nd ed.
- Audio Series: Evidence: In Other Words Audio Series (Confrontation Clause and Testimonial Hearsay Statements)
- Video Series: Evidence: In Other Words Video Series
LexisNexis Digital Library: https://lexisdl.com/library/richardsonhi
- Skills & Values: Evidence, 2nd ed. (2012)
- Mastering Evidence
- Understanding Evidence, 4th and 5th eds.
- Q & A: Evidence, 3rd and 4th eds.
- A Student’s Guide to Hearsay, 4th and 5th eds.
- A Student's Guide to Relevance, Character, Habit, and Impeachment
In print only:
- Black Letter Outlines: Evidence, 5th ed. (2009)
- Principles of Evidence, 5th ed. (2009)
- Siegel’s Evidence: Essay and multiple-choice questions and answers, 5th ed. (2012)
- Evidence in a Nutshell, 7th ed. (2021)
- Concepts and Insights: Evidence Law (2016)
- Evidence Stories (2006)
- Evidence Principles, Practices and Pitfalls: 201 things you were never taught, forgot, or never understood, 2nd ed. (2012)
- Sum & Substance: Evidence, 5th ed. (2016)