Skip to Main Content
Transcript of video
Using Primo to View your Loans and Fines and Fees
- Go to https://library.law.hawaii.edu/ Scroll down to the Advanced Search button under the search bar to enter the Law School's Primo page
- At the top right, click on Sign In
- Enter your UH Login credentials
- When you've entered, you should see your name at the top right of the page. Click on it.
- A drop down menu will appear where you can view your Library Account and My Loans.
- Library Account tells you all of your Loans and when they are due and their pick up location.
- If your loans will be due soon, you can press the Renew All to try and renew all loans at once. Or, you can click View All Loans at the bottom of your loan list and renew them one by one. This view allows you to see more details on each book. Some books may not be renewable and will need to be returned to their respective library at their due date to avoid fines.
- Fine & Fees can be access at the top of the Loans bar. Or, back on the Library Account home page. If you have any fines, they should appear here.
- If you want to pay fines in cash, go to the library where the fine is from.
But if you want to pay fines by credit card, over the phone, \call the Hamilton Business Library at 808-956-7203.