CALI Lessons are listed here: https://www.cali.org/content/lessons-subject-outline-contracts (extensive, available lessons are hyperlinked)
Quimbee Lessons on Contracts here: https://www.quimbee.com/courses/contracts (extensive)
Aspen/Wolters Kluwer: https://lawproxy.lib.hawaii.edu/login?url=https://aspenlearninglibrary.com/
- Casenote Legal Briefs series keyed to the following texts:
- Farnsworth, Sanger, Cohen, Brooks, and Garvin, 9th ed.
- Barnett and Oman, 7th ed.
- Knapp, Crystal, and Prince, 9th ed.
- Glannon Guide to Contracts, 3rd ed.
- Examples & Explanations for Contracts, 8th ed.
- Inside Contract Law: What Matters and Why
- Emanuel Law Outlines for Contracts, 11th ed.
- Emanuel CrunchTime for Contracts, 6th ed.
- Friedman on Contracts, 2nd ed.
- Audio Series: Contract Law: In Other Words Audio Series (Acceptance of the Offer)
- Video Series: Contract Law: In Other Words Video Series
LexisNexis Digital Library: https://lexisdl.com/library/richardsonhi
- Skills & Values: Contracts, 2nd ed.
- Mastering Contract Law
- Understanding Contracts, 3rd and 5th eds.
- Q & A: Contracts, 2nd and 3rd eds.
In print only:
- Black Letter Outlines: Contracts, 5th ed. (2010)
- Principles of Contract Law, 4th ed. (2019)
- Siegel’s Contracts: Essay and multiple-choice questions and answers, 5th ed. (2012)
- Blond’s Law Guides: Contracts, 7th ed. (2009)
- Contracts in a Nutshell, 8th ed. (2017)
- Concepts and Case Analysis in the Law of Contracts, 7th ed. (2013)
- Acing Contracts: a checklist approach to contracts law (2010)
- A Short and Happy Guide to Contracts (2012)
- Sum & Substance: Contracts (2018)